The Henry Spray Mop combines all the real advantages of Microfibre floor mops and can be used dry or wet, with or without cleaning agents or disinfectant. Our on-board liquid dispenser, foot or hand operated, ensures that the mop head can be maintained in a damp condition at all times allowing larger surfaces to be thoroughly cleaned without the use of a bucket.
In this day and age, there is a vast range of hard floor surfaces: quarry tiles, PVC tiles, linoleum and now a vast range of laminate surfaces all of which need a fast and friendly means of maintenance.
A good floor needs to be clean and look clean, on that I think we can all agree!
The Spray Mop is like Henry and Hetty, born of the professional market, used extensively for spot cleaning and maintenance in hotels, restaurants, shops and offices and the like, where cleanliness and looking well cared for is all important!
This is genuinely floor maintenance taken into the 21st century with a single leap. With a full 40cm cleaning width you will never look back… and floors will never look better.
• True Versatility - On-board liquid dispenser can be foot or hand operated.
• Ready for Wet or Dry - Used wet or dry, with or without cleaning agents or disinfectant.
• Perfect All-rounder - Microfibre mop design offers fast and friendly means of maintenance.
• Stay Cleaning for Longer - Full 40cm cleaning width and on-board liquid dispenser.
• Compact & Convenient - Always on-hand when needed and easy to store.
HM40 Red Henry Spraymop Kit
Order code UK only. Contact for international variants.