TM2815W is sustainably engineered from the highest quality recycled plastic using our innovative ReFlo Technology.
The Twinmop 2815W has all the advanced features of the standard model but with the addition of an onboard, lidded, 30-litre waste system, full-size top caddy and one 5-litre pail... here you have a full, super compact, total cleaning system.
Our patented AWS (Automatic Water Separation) system is not just unique, it is a real advantage in use - allowing you to work only from the one generous 28-litre front bucket, with dirty water automatically diverted to the red pail for emptying as necessary.
The All-Mops Press is exceptionally efficient and allows you to use the complete selection of Kentucky, Flat or Microfibre mops.
Twinmop really does mean quicker and better cleaning... nothing missed, nothing forgotten and long overdue.
• Built to Last - Numatic reliability, durability and quality.
• Environmentally Sustainable - Engineered from the highest quality recycled plastics.
• Exceptionally Tough - Heavy-duty, chemical-resistant Structofoam construction.
• Allmops Press - Allows the use of both Kentucky style and Flat mops.
• Automatic Water Separator - Dirty water is simply diverted to the red handled dirty bucket keeping your clean water, clean.
• Optional Fixed Transit Wheels - The all-terrain fixed transit wheels option makes covering rough ground a breeze.
• Optional Fixed Floor Sign - Essential for carrying out cleaning in public spaces.
• 30-Litre Waste Storage - The lidded waste bin allows increased scope within the cleaning regime.