TM2815 is sustainably engineered from the highest quality recycled plastic using our innovative ReFlo Technology.
The Twinmop 2815 is a world first, being a complete compact dual bucket mopping system incorporating our large, oversize, clean water bucket, dirty water pail and using our patented AWS (Automatic Water Separation) system.
AWS (Automatic Water Separation) system is a serious operational advance… it means you only work from the one generous 28-litre clean water bucket below the press, but every time you use the press the water is automatically discharged into the red dirty water pail, providing for quick and easy emptying and refilling.
AWS (Automatic Water Separation) system really does make mopping quicker and better.
The Twinmop system is equipped with the Allmops Press, allowing use with the full range of Kentucky and Flat mopping systems.
The chassis is our strong high profile construction, running on 75mm (3”) non-marking castors, ensuring excellent mobility.
A small caddy is also provided to permit all those essential cloths, sprays, etc to be carried as standard.
• Built to Last - Numatic reliability, durability and quality.
• Environmentally Sustainable - Engineered from the highest quality recycled plastics.
• Exceptionally Tough - Heavy-duty, chemical-resistant Structofoam construction.
• Allmops Press - Allows the use of both Kentucky style and Flat mops.
• Automatic Water Separator - Dirty water is simply diverted to the red handled dirty bucket keeping your clean water, clean.
• Optional Fixed Transit Wheels - The all-terrain fixed transit wheels option makes covering rough ground a breeze.
• Optional Fixed Floor Sign - Essential for carrying out cleaning in public spaces.
• Optional Larger Storage Tray - Extra storage for cleaning supplies.