When the need is for bigger but still portable commercial wet or drys, the 570 series sets entirely its own standard.
First you have the full Structofoam construction, in fact a Numatic first, unmatched worldwide. Structofoam is a material formulation embodying all the strength needed for bigger machines, yet without weight penalty. It is really rugged. It doesn’t dent, scratch or deteriorate and yet it is light in weight and resists all standard cleaning chemicals.
The power and performance are to the full Twinflo’ standard with a choice of one or two-motored specifications and both incorporate the Nucable plugged, replaceable cable system as standard.
The accessories provided are equally professional being 38mm (1 1/2”) as standard and allowing for full wet or dry operation. The tube sets are stainless steel and a pair of Multiflo’ 400mm (16”) floor nozzles are included both again manufactured in Structofoam.
• Wet or Dry - Professional results in either mode, professional accessories provided for both wet and dry use.
• Structofoam Construction - Heavy duty Structofoam used in both head and body construction.
• Nucable System - Power cable can be replaced without the need for an electrical engineer.
• Easy Emptying - Quick, clean and simple to empty.
• Professional and Powerful - Longlife professional TwinFlo bypass motor.
|Power||230V AC 50/60Hz
|Motor Power||1060 W
|Suction||2400 mm H2O
|Capacity Dry||23 L
|Capacity Wet||15 L
|Cleaning Range||26.8 m
|Weight||(Machine + Kit) 16.3 kg
Available Kits and Accessories