The 570 series has become the most popular contractors’ extraction cleaner by choice... and this is not by chance, but by design.
The full Structofoam construction is designed to take the bangs and bruises that any machine will suffer in true commercial use because that’s what you need - a machine that’s construction is beyond reproach and will give you years of reliable service.
The Structofoam 570 is available in both one and two-motored models built to the full Twinflo’ specification and incorporating our Powerflo’ pump and quick connect liquid system.
The containers are also full Structofoam incorporating our unique “tank within a tank” system to maintain a compact and usable size.
The full accessory kit provides for both carpet and upholstery cleaning with optional additional accessories for hard floor, wet or dry pick-up facilities.
• All Purpose 4 in 1 - Dry, Wet, Spray extraction carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning / car valeting.
• Structofoam Construction - Heavy duty Structofoam used in both head and body construction.
• Nucable System - Power cables can be changed without the need for an electrical engineer.
• Professional and Powerful - Longlife professional TwinFlo bypass motors.
• Tank within a Tank - Simple, clean and efficient. This unique design allows an easy to fill and quick to change system.
• Full Accessory Kit - Supplied with carpet, upholstery cleaning, wet and dry accessories.
|Power||230V AC 50/60Hz
|Motor Power||1060 X 2 W
|Suction||2400 mm H2O
|Capacity Dry||23 L
|Capacity Wet||15 L
|Capacity Extraction||10 L
|Cleaning Range||26.8 m
|Weight||(Machine + Kit) 20 kg
Available Kits and Accessories